Episode 1: Meet the Women Your Mother Warned You About
It's time to make sales sexy again!
Gina Trimarco and Rachel Tipton, two sales pros who are smart, real, vivacious, bold, not bad to look at and not afraid to say what they think, bring you a show that is a blend of best business practices and “real life” hacks, filled with laughter, practical advice, random chatter and some serious moments.
This show is real, raw and actionable. If you listen you’ll be in danger of breaking down barriers in your business, making more money and laughing your ass off.
For more Gina, Rachel and Women Your Mother Warned You About click here!
On today’s podcast…
- 1:15 – How the podcast came into being over breakfast
- 5:30 – The original idea for the show
- 8:58 – “I’ve been called a bitch, but my retort was, “Yes.” And I’m a bitch that gets things done.” – Rachel Tipton
- 11:20 – Sensei Party! How Gina became Rachel’s sensei, and how Keith Walters became Gina’s sensei.
- 14:00 – We are raw, real, irreverent and resilient
- 20:33 – Who is Rachel Tipton?
- 27:44 – It’s being able to read people and understand where they’re coming from and being able to dance with them.
- 29:30 – Who is Gina Trimarco?
- 34:40 – Gina learns how to run an IMAX sized business
- 36:45 – The “Yes, and…” mindset