On today’s solo episode, Gina explores the significance of gratitude not only as an emotion but also as a tool that can significantly enhance one’s personal and professional life. She delves into diverse aspects, including its effect on well-being, productivity, relationship building, leadership, and business culture. She highlights the propensity of gratitude to improve income levels, the importance of expressing gratitude to customers for business success, and encouraging a positive workplace culture. Gina also talks about a gratitude playbook with ideas for things to be grateful for at work, such as colleagues, professional growth, and customers.
– The Power of Gratitude in Business and Life
– The Science Behind Gratitude
– Gratitude and Happiness at Work
– The Impact of Gratitude on Customer Satisfaction
– Gratitude as a Leadership Tool
– Creating a Positive Workplace Culture with Gratitude
– Gratitude and Employee Engagement
– Gratitude and Enhanced Well-being
– Gratitude and Professional Growth
– Personal Gratitude Reflections
Engagement Expert – Speaker – Sales Trainer – Entrepreneur – Improv Comic
Gina is a Master Sales Trainer for Jeb Blount’s Sales Gravy who combines street smarts and improv comedy skills with her experience in the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds, which sets her apart from her competition.
“Sass without too much crass” is how Gina Trimarco describes herself. A high energy entrepreneur, engager, speaker, trainer, improv comedienne and podcast producer, Gina credits most of her success on her upbringing by her Italian mobster dad and German immigrant mother.