Today Gina welcomes the definition of a differentiator. Stan Phelps, author, keynote speaker, and workshop facilitator discusses his unique concept of the ‘Goldfish Series’ – a set of books focusing on various aspects of business strategy, all symbolized by different colored goldfish. Phelps explains the idea behind each color, such as purple representing differentiation and customer experience, or green symbolizing employee well-being. He also introduces the ‘Diamond Rule’, a concept that integrates both self-understanding and empathy into handling business under pressure. He elaborates on various business behavior styles symbolized by animals, like Rhino (control), Deer (influence), Porcupine (power), and Bear (authority), that help to identify individual and team characteristics in a business environment.
– Stan Phelps’ Background and Achievements
– Stan’s Unique Approach to Differentiation
– Stan’s Goldfish Metaphor Explained
– The Significance of the Color Purple in Stan’s Book
– The Concept of ‘Lanyap’ and Its Importance in Business
– Stan’s Journey to Writing His First Book
– The Importance of Exceeding Customer Expectations
– The Green Goldfish: Prioritizing Employee Engagement
– The Importance of Transparency in Business
– The Impact of Effective Onboarding on Employee Retention
– The Trilogy of Stan’s Goldfish Books
– Understanding the 80/20 Principle in Business
– Exploring the Law of the Vital Few and the Trivial Many
– The Evolution of the Goldfish Series
– The Black Goldfish and the Future of the Series
– Introducing the Goldfish Tank Program
– Discussing the Diamond Rule
– Understanding Behavioral Styles in Business
– Applying the Diamond Rule in Sales and Business
Engagement Expert – Speaker – Sales Trainer – Entrepreneur – Improv Comic
Gina is a Master Sales Trainer for Jeb Blount’s Sales Gravy who combines street smarts and improv comedy skills with her experience in the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds, which sets her apart from her competition.
“Sass without too much crass” is how Gina Trimarco describes herself. A high energy entrepreneur, engager, speaker, trainer, improv comedienne and podcast producer, Gina credits most of her success on her upbringing by her Italian mobster dad and German immigrant mother.